How to respond to reviews? Do you reply to a negative reviews? Why reply to a good review? We will show you the best way to respond to online reviews, both good or bad, and we will go thru the benefits for following this 4-step formula.
- Thank The Customer: Make sure to say thank you for leaving you such an awesome review
- Mention Your Business Name: Make sure to always mention your business name, so that the review shows up in the search engine results.
- Highlight your business: Always throw in a little marketing. Wether you are highlighting a special or just talking about how great your company is. You want to make sure you highlight something for your future customers to see.
- Invite customers to do something: Wether that’s coming back to the business or just spreading the word about how awesome your business is.
- Apologize and be understanding: Acknowledge the customer’s concerns. Even if they are ridiculous, show them that you understand that they had a horrible experience.
- Throw in a little marketing: Explain what your customers normally experience. “We’re usually known for our exceptional service, and we regret that we missed the mark.”
- Move the conversation: Give them business contact info with someone info at the office, so they can discuss the problem. “Hello, my name is [name] and I am the [Owner / Manager]. If you would like to discuss this issue further, please contact me at the following [phone # / email].”
- Keep it simple: Don’t go into detail or ask questions. This will prevent saying something that might cause the upset customer to add negative feedback by continuing the conversation. Three sentences for your whole reply is a good rule.
Don’t include the business name or relevant search keywords. You don’t want this review showing up in search results!
Take charge of your online reputation by responding to both good and bad reviews every time you get a review.
For more information or a free consultation contact Manny Potter